1. Personal information collected from the people, visiting this website.
When ordering or registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details that are required to perform my services or to help you with your experience.
2. How do I collect information?
I collect information from you when you register, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on my site. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, I will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
3. How do I use PII?
- I use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to perform according to that order; and for my internal accounting and other information-keeping records. I do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your orders or requests.
- I use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to deliver or confirm delivery of the product or results of my services. I do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the order.
- I use return email addresses to answer the emails I receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. All electronic communication is treated as extremely private.
- I use your telephone number to contact you when you express an interest in my services or otherwise call you regarding your orders and information requests.
- Finally, I never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to me online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
4. How do I protect your information?
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, I have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by me or a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- I use regular Malware Scanning.
- I implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on my servers.
5. Use of ‘cookies’
6. Third-party disclosure
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless I provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating this website, conducting the business, or serving the users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect my or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
It’s also important to note that I do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
7. I agree to the following miscellaneous rules:
- Users can visit the site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by logging in to your account or by emailing me.
8. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
I do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. I never collect or maintain information at this site from those I actually know are under 13, and no part of this website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
9. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices I will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: I will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
I also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires that individuals not only have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
10. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial emails, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, I agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future correspondence, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
11. Contacting me